Wednesday, August 23, 2006

ABBA

I'm so exhausted. And this doesn't have anything to do with either 3D or 2D.

I was fishing with my dad today..he turned to 69 so it was kinda birthday fishingtrip and it was just wonderfull.

My father has fished over 60 years and he said he'd never seen anything like this before. We pulled fish to our boat constantly for two hours. It was crazy. I counted in the end that we had almost 300 perches. It means that we gaught more than one fish every minute per person.

Finally after two hours of constant pulling and "re-baiting" the hook we game in to our senses and after a fast calculations decided that we had so much fish that it would be hard jorney back from the boat to the car carrying such a weight. One fish alone weighted about 200 grams. This just over 1 kilometer trip to our car was nightmare but when I sat on the bench it was worth it.

So without a doubt this day was one of my top 5 days so far.

2 Comments:

Anonymous JJ Naas said...

Coolness! 200 grams is a lot for a perch. It's the end of the world I tell you! The fish are so hungry they've gotten desperate. Anywya, perch is a delicious fish, one of my faves. So it was an awesome catch. :)

24/8/06 14:13  
Blogger 3DARTo said...

I'v been eating perch about 5 days now...and it's still delicious!!! :
) But anyway, good to hear from you and If you and El come to Rollo ever I'm gonna make some smoked perch for you :>

29/8/06 00:08  

Post a Comment

<< Home