Wednesday, September 06, 2006

All work, no play makes Jack a dull boy

Whii! It's been now 3 days in a row sitting in front of my double monitor desk. I'v been working smoothly and drinking tasty coffee once in a while. Working 8+ hours a day is good way to spend the time and after that you just don't have energy to do anything...s'pecially sit in front of a home computer! I have developed a dislike to all freetime computing (either with PC or with my brain) I just want to enjoy simple things that doesn't cause too many brainwaves.

So I have started to watch Big Brother. Big minus for BB is that it comes so late and usually at the same time as the exellent imported tv-series like Rome or Prison Break. And this hulabalooza is going to get worse. There is Dr.Who, House, Lost, Kovan onnen kundi and many other series that are coming up soon. I guess it means less sleep. Oh well, there is enough time to sleep when your dead.

And if things aren't enough troublesome yet I lforgot my Mobile phones PIN code today and spent 1h of my precious free time queuing to customer service... Nice.

Oh well, Topi dropped by, gotta go, Cheerz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home