Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Solo flying mystery man

Today I turned 30. Now I start to have grey hairs and I already feel that all my bodyparts start to ache.

So what does a man do when he celebrates his 30th birthday? Well I worked good 9 hours (woke up a hour later than usual). Then I took my family to dinner (First time in my life I had the maney to pay for everybody). Now I'm writing this blog because I don't want this day to be blank spot on my blog :)

So with no further chit chat lemme frase Jay-Z:

"And i don't wear jerseys I'm thirty plus
Give me a crisp pair of jeans nigga button ups
S dots on my feet

Make a cypher comeplete
What more can I say Guru play the beat, I'm livin
'"

1 Comments:

Anonymous .j. said...

Congrats, Fuego! 30 ...40

24/10/06 20:40  

Post a Comment

<< Home